1. International interviews with individuals, couples, and families.
2. Systemic family therapy and schizophrenia: from intrapsychic vision to interaction vision of the psychiatric client.
3. The life cycle of the family: crisis points as levers of change.
4. Direct and indirect therapy in the couple.
5. Brief therapy of affective problems.
6. The brief therapy in organic disorders and chronic degenerative diseases.
7. Problem solving in businesses and organizational contexts.
8. Training and clinical supervision of other brief therapies.
120 hours of in person work
(One Saturday and Sunday a month)