Currently all trainings are occurring in Mexico City, Mexico. They are available to join remotely via online teaching, but a professional understanding of Spanish is necessary in order to participate.
Enter your email below to get notified when trainings in english are available
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Part of the IX Student Congress and IV International Congress of Research in Psychology
- Technical scheme of the Problem-Solving Brief Therapy Model
- Problems that can be occur with the Problem-Solving Model
- Successes and failures of the Problem-Solving Model
What's included in the Personalized Classes?
- Review of thereoretical-conceptual and practical elements
- Participate in sessions from behind the mirror
- The opportunity to take on a case personally
Learn in person the components of the Problem-Solving Model.
We give you the tools to incorporate the model into your own practice by teaching how to manage clinical interviews and how to design general interventions. We accomplish this all from the comfort of your workplace. At the partner branches in Paraguay and Chile, the trainings include work in schools and businesses.
The duration and scheduling of the residency program is based on the availability of the resident. Some programs last for a week, two weeks, or one to four months.
The professionals that practice for at least three to four months must write an article that can be published in a psychology journal on a theme that the resident selects (always in relation to the Problem-Solving Model).