I have been as psychotherapist for 17 years working at different medical centers and private practice in Barcelona. I have clients in Catalan, Spanish and English, working with ex-pats from around the world. I have collaborated in research projects at the Center for Brain and Cognition, the European Commission and London School of Economics. I have been conducting NLP, Brief Therapy and Mindfulness trainings in companies and other large organizations since 2012. I have also focussed on these trainings for musicians and artists in general, which is one of my passions. I am excited to become the Representative for the Brief Therapy Center, LLC in Spain in the very near future.
• Clinical Psychologist
• PhD in Neuroscience from the Universidad Pompeu Fabra (Excellent Cum Laude) in Barcelona.
• Postgraduate degree in Sexology and Couples Therapy – 2008
• Postgraduate studies in Strategic Brief Therapy – 2008
• Master Practitioner and Trainer In NLP (Neurolinguistic Programing) – Gestalt Institute of Barcelona – 2008-09
• Ericksonian Hypnosis
• Cognitive Sciences and Language – University of Barcelona – 2010
• Mindfulness Specialty – 2015
• EMDR training- 2019
There is no opinion, write the first one
All rights reserved by Brief Therapy Center® 2022
Designed and developed by Garnacha Solutions